Volunteers are the backbone of LVBH. We have powerful network of volunteers and are made of people from all backgrounds. There are plenty ofopportunities for you to get involved such as.
- Attend our events and give opinion about issues that concern you and the issue you wish to support.
- Organise community activities to create awareness about the LGBT and other Human rights abuse in Bangladesh and Southeast Asian counties.
- Fundraise for us from your workplace and family events.
- Join us in our events and engage in activities with our members and have fun.
- Befriend with our LGBT members and support them with campaign for human rights.
- Volunteers to organise our events and support
- Be a local action scot to support people living in your locality with supply of foods and other supports.
- Distribute leaflets and promote LVBH forthcoming the events activities in your community.
- Organise an event in your own community to create awareness
Organise events in your university and college on our behalf and invite us to give talk in your university LGBT and other human right groups.Volunteering is great fun and by donating your time with us you can get to know and network with people from various backgrounds and be friendwith them and enjoy a great social life. You can gain good experience in organising events and activities which might help to improve your CV andhelp with building your confidence in public.
If you wish to take part in our volunteering activities and wish to be a member of our great volunteering team, please get in touch with us,we very much waiting to welcome you in our team.